Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Doing Better

I am at home. Still feel really tired and weak but my blood pressure is down for the first time this year. They found no blockage in my stress test even though they thought there was in the hospital. I think it was answered prayer.

The cardiologist thinks the breathing problems and weakness are because of the blood pressure problems which run on both sides of my family but haven't really effected me until now. He started me yet another blood pressure medication which seems to be working already. He also thinks the severe burning is acid reflex which is certainly easier to deal with than heart issues and our family primary can take care of that. I will follow up with our family primary tomorrow.

Sorry I didn't get on here and let you know that I was okay last night. We had rough day with over a foot of new snow yesterday morning and fighting to get to the clinic to finish the stress test. Then we got a cell phone call relative to the death of my uncle in Idaho.

Untl next time,
Peggy Lou Morgan
www.peggyloumorgan.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i came by way of autismschmatism to send my best for your recent health scare. so glad the news is good!

MiSScNeLLY said...

I came by way of Autism Schmatism as well, you are in my prayers.

Lora said...

I am so glad that Tina let us know about how you are doing and I sincerely apologize for not stopping by your blog to see how things have been for you guys. I really hate that you have not been feeling well but for sure I am glad to hear that it wasn't a medically serious situation. I hope that the meds help you and that you begin to feel all better.

Lots of love to you and your family and hugs too.

KC's Blog said...

Hi Peggy Lou,

So glad to hear there was no blockage, that is good news indeed. So very sorry to hear about your uncle. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers.

Tina and Boys