Monday, January 07, 2008

One down, one to go

The first part of the stress is done. I won't know any results until after the tests tomorrow and my meeting with my cardiologist, Dr. Koch afterwards. I do know that they didn't find anything concerning them enough to keep me at the hospital tonight.

Billy Ray went with our friend and consultant Keddie to get a hair and have lunch but he wouldn't eat. By the time we got home all of us were pretty hungry. Sandi from church brought us a wonderful casserole, garlic bread, green beans and jello salad. She even brought Billy Ray cookies right out of the oven. It really hit the spot for all of us.

Until next time,
Peggy Lou Morgan
www.peggyloumorgan.com

2 comments:

KC's Blog said...

Oh dear Peggy Lou, I am so worried for you. Please keep us posted if you can. We will be praying for you always and hoping everything is o.k.

Tina and Boys

Casdok said...

How wonderful that you have friends who will rally round.
All the best with the results.