Friday, September 22, 2006

Tired but Rejoicing 9/22/06

There is so much I want to share despite my sleep deprived fragmented mind. I want to write a blog post about our “real church” really being there for us again and it would be so true. I want to write that being prayed up before the crisis really worked during Billy Ray’s surgery and how good the Lord has been which is also really true. I promise to write about all of that soon.

For tonight I just want you to know that the Lord and great doctors came through for Billy Ray again. He did great in the surgery. Dr. Masterangelo was very pleased and under Dr. Raudy’s sedation he woke up soon after getting to the recovery room and was already off the ventilator (my biggest concern).

He was discharged the second day which was much sooner than we thought. Overall doing well except he wants popcorn and hamburgers and things he can’t have. Our challenges are not over but we have crossed a big hurdle in the past few days.

Until next time,
Peggy Lou Morgan
My Other Blogs Amazon Connect and Parenting a Complex Special Needs Child
Websites: Parenting Your Complex Child and Lighthouse Parents
Club Mom
Parenting Your Complex Child Yahoo Group

No comments: